Shipping Information - BalancedProteinDiet.com
Domestic Orders (Orders for Canada - see below)
Shipping is a flat rate of $6.95* within the contiguous US and "FREE" on order over $50.00.
All orders are shipped by UPS Ground or Priority Mail unless specified on your order.
Please note that orders going to a PO Box must be shipped by Priority Mail. UPS can only deliver to a physical address.
Shipping charges are automatically calculated when you place your order and can be seen on your shopping cart. You may choose to expedite your order by selecting UPS Next Day, Second Day or Third Day delivery for an additional charge as well as Priority Mail or Express Mail.
COD orders are not accepted.
Your credit card will appear under the name "Balanced Protein Diet"
The $6.95 flat rate shipping charges do not apply to APO and FPO addresses. All orders shipped to APO and FPO addresses must be shipped Priority Mail and will be billed the full cost of postage.
NOTE: Orders received Monday - Friday before 3 pm will be shipped the same business day providing all products are in stock. All orders received Friday after 3 pm will be shipped the following Monday.
UPS Next Day and Second Day orders shipped on Friday will not be delivered on Saturday or Sunday. The earliest they will arrive would be the following Monday or Tuesday respectively.
Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are shipped by Priority Mail. They do not qualify for our flat shipping rate of $6.95 which only applies to orders shipped within the contiguous US.
We encourage our customers in the North Dartmouth, Mass area to place your order online and choose "In Store Pickup" as the shipping method. There is no handling or fee charged.
Orders can be picked up at:Faunce Corner Nutrition
350 Faunce Corner Road
North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Store Hours: Mon - Friday - 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday - 10 am to 3 pm
Sunday - Closed
Choose "In Store Pickup" for the shipping method so your order does not get shipped.
Orders for CanadaCanada Shipping Terms & Conditions:
All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. When you pay by credit card, your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include it in your monthly statement. Your credit card will appear under the name "Balanced Protein Diet".
- It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office before ordering to see if your country permits the shipment of this item to your country. If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we cannot issue a refund. If we do receive the package back after being seized, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the shipping charges.
- If the package is not deliverable for any reason and is returned to us and we do not receive the package back, we cannot issue a refund.
- If the package is not deliverable for any reason and is returned to us, we will credit you the product cost, but you are still responsible for the shipping charges.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much these fees will cost you. Check with the Canadian Postal Service for more information.
- All packages will be declared at full value and described as - Protein Supplements For Personal Use - on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual sale amount.
Free Shipping or any other shipping specials offered are not available for orders going to Canada.
Shipping choices: USPS Priority Mail International
and USPS Express Mail InternationalNOTE:
Your order will not be processed if you choose the incorrect shipping option.
USPS Priority Mail International (approximately 6 to 10 business days) and USPS Express Mail International (approximately 3 to 7 business days) are used for all all international orders. This does not include time should the package be held in customs. Shipping Address:
Please be sure the information provided to us is accurate. You will be responsible for shipping costs for any package returned due to incorrect shipping information.
We hope that you are completely satisfied with your order and our service. Please contact us within 7 days if there are any problems with your order due to an error or damage during shipping. We will resolve the issue to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.
Unopened products can be returned for a full refund and must be received in resalable condition. We can not accept opened products for a refund. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of your return. If the return is due to an error on our part then we will cover the shipping cost. Shipping will be your responsibility if the return is for any other reason.
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number or they will not be accepted. Contact our Customer Service Department at 800-854-3891
to make those arrangements.
: Please note that during summer months we are NOT responsible for products that melt while in transit. We do not accept returns or issue credits on protein bars or other products because the package was left in your mailbox or on your porch outside in the heat. If you order contained products with any type of coating and had been left in the heat, we recommend that you unpack the contents and place the entire unopened box(es) in your refrigerator for about an hour. They may change in shape a bit but will re-harden, maintain their nutritional values and still be delicious.